This weekend is Memorial Day and we have lots of varieties of beer, wine, chips, burgers,steaks, brats, hot dogs, etc. View the menu here.
- We also have home made cookies, Two Fat Cats Pies, Shane’s Ice Cream.
- We are serving ice cream cones and dishes of ice cream now.
- Of course, lobster rolls and crab rolls and live and cooked lobsters for Memorial Day parties.
- We can cater parties with a little notice. Here.
- Bags of Ice Cubes and Blocks of Ice
About Town Landing Market
Town Landing Market has been a part of the Falmouth community since the late 1800s. Its presence on Foreside Road has spanned three centuries. It is more than a store. We consider it to be an institution in the community, and it is our responsibility to nurture its legacy and serve the community which we hope to do for years to come.
Families have been coming to the Town Landing Market for generations. They, like us, are loyal and invested in the success of the market and the entire Foreside community.
Our goal is to show our customers that when they walk into Town Landing Market, a smiling friendly face will greet them and provide whatever it is that they need at that moment, whether it’s fresh lobsters for a lobster bake, one of our famous lobster rolls or “Italian”sandwiches, or fresh breads and buns from the local bakeries.
We look forward to seeing you in the market!
Click edit button to change this text.